- EYES & BROWS
- SEND SAMPLE & PAY ONLINE
- Miss Monica 1999
- Trios For Your Eyes Only!
- The Getaway Lipstick Collection
- The Starlet Muse Collection
- Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed
- Simply Beautiful
- The Varietals Lip & Cheek Stain Collection
- Beach Babe Lip Collection
- Ski Bunny
- A Century in Red
- Makeup Must Haves
- Beauty Products that Multitask
- Wallflower Watercolours for Cheeks
- Noir Sheer Lipstick and Lip Gloss
- Seine-Sational Eye Shadow
- Turkish Delight: Pomegranate Lip Sheer
- InStyle: Tricks of the Trade
- Men's Grooming
- Crème Concealer / Foundation
- High Wattage Eyes
- Nude Attitude Lipstick
- The Sri Lanka Collection
- Emerald City
- Sunless Tan
- Miami Glamour
- Party All The Time Eyeshadow
- Conceal to Reveal
- The Sweetest Thing Collection
- Sofia Blanc De Blanc
- Watercolours for Cheeks
- Summer Trios
- Attention Jetsetters! Beauty Editors Travel Picks
- Simply Beautiful Lip & Cheek Duo
- Shimmering Lights Palette
- Light & Dark Travel Trios
- Not "Snow" Blind Item
- The Daytime Drama Collection
- The Mile High Club Trio
- The New Nude: Barely-There Make-Up
- Perfectly Pink Gloss Palette
- Caramel Rose
- Light Brights
- Mood Lighting Shimmer Crèmes
- L Word Sheer Lipsticks
- The Seychelles Collection
- The Robert Jones Signature Collection
- Individual Lip Palette Shades
- Golden Rules: Bronzer Do's and Don'ts
- Smokey Eyes
- Be Your Own Mix Master with our Transformer Duo in Champagne
- The Czarina Collection
- Will you... Bridal Collection
- Absolutely OK!
- PRO SHOP
- COOL vs. WARM
In preparation for our trip to the Makeup Show Miami in February, Chad teamed up with our favorite collaborator, celebrity makeup artist James Vincent. Who better but this hyper-creative makeup guru to help us create a look in homage to the glamour and heyday of Miami’s golden past that also reflects the vibrant and modern international style that Miami is known for today? This look features two exciting new shades:
Peacock Eye Shadow is a festive, sparkly teal flecked with glittering diamond-like shimmer.
Poppy Lip and Cheek Stain is a bold, warm coral that can be used on the lips, cheeks and even a dab on the eye to add a dash of fun.
Sort by: Recommended
A perfect balance of Warm and Cool, this bold Coral looks intimidating in the compact, but gives the freshest flush to any skin tone. Its a sheer shade with buildable coverage like most of our Lip & Cheek Stains! Designed with James Vincent. Applied to Margot Robbie by Patricia Regan on the set of Pan Am!
A festive sparkly teal flecked with glittering diamond like shimmer!
Use alone or over any shadow for a shimmering effect. Try it wet as a glittery liner!
A sexy gold-bronze with lots of shine
Our unique Cool version is especially formulated for rosey-toned skin, creating a healthy, fresh look without the damaging effects of the sun. Our Bronzers are smooth and silky with a delicate gold shimmer.
Our Warm version is especially formulated for golden-toned skin, creating a healthy, fresh look without the damaging effects of the sun. Our Bronzers are smooth and silky with a delicate gold shimmer.