- EYES & BROWS
- SEND SAMPLE & PAY ONLINE
- Miss Monica 1999
- Trios For Your Eyes Only!
- The Getaway Lipstick Collection
- The Starlet Muse Collection
- Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed
- Simply Beautiful
- The Varietals Lip & Cheek Stain Collection
- Beach Babe Lip Collection
- Ski Bunny
- A Century in Red
- Makeup Must Haves
- Beauty Products that Multitask
- Wallflower Watercolours for Cheeks
- Noir Sheer Lipstick and Lip Gloss
- Seine-Sational Eye Shadow
- Turkish Delight: Pomegranate Lip Sheer
- InStyle: Tricks of the Trade
- Men's Grooming
- Crème Concealer / Foundation
- High Wattage Eyes
- Nude Attitude Lipstick
- The Sri Lanka Collection
- Emerald City
- Sunless Tan
- Miami Glamour
- Party All The Time Eyeshadow
- Conceal to Reveal
- The Sweetest Thing Collection
- Sofia Blanc De Blanc
- Watercolours for Cheeks
- Summer Trios
- Attention Jetsetters! Beauty Editors Travel Picks
- Simply Beautiful Lip & Cheek Duo
- Shimmering Lights Palette
- Light & Dark Travel Trios
- Not "Snow" Blind Item
- The Daytime Drama Collection
- The Mile High Club Trio
- The New Nude: Barely-There Make-Up
- Perfectly Pink Gloss Palette
- Caramel Rose
- Light Brights
- Mood Lighting Shimmer Crèmes
- L Word Sheer Lipsticks
- The Seychelles Collection
- The Robert Jones Signature Collection
- Individual Lip Palette Shades
- Golden Rules: Bronzer Do's and Don'ts
- Smokey Eyes
- Be Your Own Mix Master with our Transformer Duo in Champagne
- The Czarina Collection
- Will you... Bridal Collection
- Absolutely OK!
- PRO SHOP
- COOL vs. WARM
Wallflower Watercolours for Cheeks
Wallflower, a dewy, shimmering beige, is the fifth shade in our popular Watercolours for Cheeks collection. Just a dab defines and illuminates the cheeks for an alluring better-than-bare look.The shade flatters all skin tones and perfectly complements fall’s dramatic smokey eye. Great on the lips, too!
GET THE LOOK
EYES: Begin to create your smokey eye with Warm Black Eye Shadow in the outer and inner corners and buff upwards (and outwards on the outer corners) with Cool Brown Sugar Eye Shadow to soften and create a smokey gradation. Wet a pointed eye liner brush and line the bottom lashes with Warm Black Eye Shadow. Once dry, gently buff out to soften. To create the shimmering accent that is the center point of this look, wet a lip or Concealer Brush and apply Bronze Eye Shadow, focusing on the center of the eye lid. Add several coats of black mascara, focusing on the outer, upper lashes.
BROWS: Keep them soft and groomed. If you don’t need to fill in, use a clear brow gel and with the length of your finger, flatten the hairs. If you need filling in, use one of our six Brow Powder shades before the clear brow gel.
CHEEKS: For a sexy, yet subtle wash of color, dab Wallflower Watercolours for Cheeks with the fingertips to the high points of the cheeks.
Sort by: Recommended
Wallflower, a dewy, shimmering beige, is the fifth shade in our popular Watercolours for Cheeks collection. Just a dab defines and illuminates the cheeks for an alluring better-than-bare look. The shade flatters all skin tones and perfectly complements fall’s dramatic smokey eye. Great on the lips, too! Photo by Kevin Hees
Our Professional Concealer Palette contains all 10 of our Creme Concealer shades - great for someone who wants a very broad range. Comes equipped with mirror, brush and spatula for Custom Blending.
This exclusive powder is ultra-light, matte and extraordinarily sheer. It applies perfectly on bare skin or over makeup creating a natural radiance while providing a smooth, lasting finish.
A rich black. Can be used as a contour or wet as a cake eye liner.
A rich beautiful brown. Great as a contour or wet as a cake eye liner.
Use alone or over any shadow for a shimmering effect. Try it wet as a glittery liner!