- EYES & BROWS
- SEND SAMPLE & PAY ONLINE
- Miss Monica 1999
- Trios For Your Eyes Only!
- The Getaway Lipstick Collection
- The Starlet Muse Collection
- Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed
- Simply Beautiful
- The Varietals Lip & Cheek Stain Collection
- Beach Babe Lip Collection
- Ski Bunny
- A Century in Red
- Makeup Must Haves
- Beauty Products that Multitask
- Wallflower Watercolours for Cheeks
- Noir Sheer Lipstick and Lip Gloss
- Seine-Sational Eye Shadow
- Turkish Delight: Pomegranate Lip Sheer
- InStyle: Tricks of the Trade
- Men's Grooming
- Crème Concealer / Foundation
- High Wattage Eyes
- Nude Attitude Lipstick
- The Sri Lanka Collection
- Emerald City
- Sunless Tan
- Miami Glamour
- Party All The Time Eyeshadow
- Conceal to Reveal
- The Sweetest Thing Collection
- Sofia Blanc De Blanc
- Watercolours for Cheeks
- Summer Trios
- Attention Jetsetters! Beauty Editors Travel Picks
- Simply Beautiful Lip & Cheek Duo
- Shimmering Lights Palette
- Light & Dark Travel Trios
- Not "Snow" Blind Item
- The Daytime Drama Collection
- The Mile High Club Trio
- The New Nude: Barely-There Make-Up
- Perfectly Pink Gloss Palette
- Caramel Rose
- Light Brights
- Mood Lighting Shimmer Crèmes
- L Word Sheer Lipsticks
- The Seychelles Collection
- The Robert Jones Signature Collection
- Individual Lip Palette Shades
- Golden Rules: Bronzer Do's and Don'ts
- Smokey Eyes
- Be Your Own Mix Master with our Transformer Duo in Champagne
- The Czarina Collection
- Will you... Bridal Collection
- Absolutely OK!
- PRO SHOP
- COOL vs. WARM
A Century in Red
A Century in Red Lip Color Palette - A classic collection of the most stunning reds of our time, featuring one shade for each decade:
Bell Epoque (1910's)—A rich bee-stung red stain befitting of the Gibson Girls.
Flapper (1920's)—A deep burgundy crème, perfect for dancing the Charleston.
Platinum Blonde (1930's)—A true red-brown that Garbo would favor.
Rosie the Riveter (1940's)—The color that endured WWII, a rich blue-red.
Gamine (1950's)—A bright orange-red that Lucy would love.
Mod (1960's)—A "pop" pinky-red gloss.
Disco (1970's)—A deep shimmering cranberry to boogie down in.
New Wave (1980's)—A cool, nude red crème for when you feel like a “material girl.”
Virtual (1990's)—A brown-red crème, perfect for surfing the net.
Futura (for the millennium)—A scarlet-red gloss with a hit of platinum, to lead the way to the next century.